Monday, March 31, 2008

Direction

I have been searching for some direction for my blog. With my Korean adventures, the writing topics came easily because everyday offered a new adventure that was noteworthy enough to share.

But, in Indiana day-to-day life doesn’t seem quite as extraordinary as it did when I was 6,000 miles away from home. So, I’ve decided to start a new regular series which I’ve deemed “Agri – Culture”. (I am open to suggestions for a better name if there is one).

My passions include supporting and learning about the agriculture industry as evidenced by my current choice of employment and the development of my own education. For this series, I hope explore some of the issues that define agriculture, i.e. history, politics and culture. My goal is to bring some clarity for myself and to my readers. I hope that it will be of interest.

If you have ideas for topics, please leave a comment.

No comments: